If you are our customer, news subscriber or website visitor, you are entrusting us with your personal data. We are responsible for their protection and security. Please familiarize yourself with the protection of personal data, policies and rights that you have in connection with the GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation).
Who is the controller?
We are Fit Academy Chodov, s.r.o., Kaprova 42/14, Praha 1, 110 00, ID number: 108 34 249 and we manage:
We process your personal data as a data controller, i.e. we determine how personal data will be processed and for what purpose, for how long, and we select any other processors who will assist us with the processing.
If you would like to contact us during processing, you can reach us at +420 605 777 766 or send us an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Scope of personal data and processing purposes
We process personal data that you entrust to us yourself, for the following reasons (to fulfill these purposes):
If you are not our customer, we send you newsletters only with your consent, for a period of 10 years from your consent. In either case, you can revoke this consent at any time by using the opt-out link in each email sent to you.
We retain your personal data for the duration of the limitation periods, unless the law provides for a longer period for their retention or we have not stated otherwise in specific cases.
Advertising targeting cookies will only be processed with your consent.
Security and protection of personal data
We protect personal data as much as possible using modern technologies that correspond to the level of technical development. We protect them as if they were our own. We have taken and maintain all possible (currently known) technical and organizational measures to prevent the misuse, damage or destruction of your personal data.
Transfer of personal data to third parties
Our employees and co-workers have access to your personal data.
To ensure specific processing operations that we cannot provide on our own, we use the services and applications of processors who can protect data even better than we do and specialize in the given processing.
They are the providers of the following platforms:
It is possible that in the future we will decide to use other applications or processors to facilitate and improve processing. However, we promise you that in such a case, when choosing them, we will place at least the same demands on the processor for security and quality of processing as we do on ourselves.
Data transfer outside the European Union
We process data exclusively in the European Union or in countries that provide an adequate level of protection based on the decision of the European Commission.
Your rights in relation to the protection of personal data
You have many rights in relation to the protection of personal data. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com.
You have the right to information, which is already fulfilled by this information page with the principles of personal data processing.
Thanks to your right to access, you can call us at any time and we will provide you within 14 days with the overview of personal data we process and why.
If something changes with you or you find your personal information out of date or incomplete, you have the right to supplement and change personal data.
Right to restrict processing can be enfored by you if you believe that we are processing your inaccurate data, if you believe that we are processing your data illegally, but you do not want to delete all your data, or if you have objected to the processing.
You can limit the scope of personal data or the purposes of processing. (For example, by unsubscribing from a newsletter, you limit the purpose of processing of sending business messages.)
Right to data portability
If you would likě to take your personal data and ̌transmit it to another data controller, we will proceed in the same way̌ as with the use of the right to access - only with the difference that we will send you the information in machine readable format.
Right to delete (be forgotten)
Your next right is the right to delete (be forgotten). We do not want to forget you, but if you wish, you have the right to do so. In this case, we will delete all your personal data from us / our system as well as from the systems of all sub-processors and backups. We will need 30 days to implement your right to delete.
In some cases we are bound by a legal obligation, e.g. we must register the issued tax ̌documents for a period established by law. In this case, we will delete all such personal data that is not bound by another law. We will notify you by email when the deletion is complete.
Complaint to the Office for Personal Data Protection
If you feel that we are not handling your data in accordance with the law, you have the right to contact your Office for Personal Data Protection at any time. We will be very happy if you inform us of this suspicion first, so that we can do something about it and correct any mistakes.
Unsubscribe from sending newsletters and business messages
We send you emails and SMS messages with inspiration, articles or products and services, if you are our customer, based on our legitimate interest.
If you are not yet a customer, we will only send them to you with your consent. In either case, you can unsubscribe from our e-mails / SMS by pressing the unsubscribe link in each e-mail / SMS sent.
We would like to assure you that our employees and co-workers who will process your personal data are obliged to maintain the confidentiality of personal data and security measures, the disclosure of which would jeopardize the security of your personal data. At the same time, this confidentiality obligation continues even after the end of our contractual relations with us. Your personal data will not be disclosed to any other third party without your consent.
These principles of personal data processing apply from 1 July 2022.
Consent to the processing of personal data, i.e. the member's fingerprints and likeness
1. In connection with the conclusion of the Membership Agreement, I hereby grant consent to Fit Academy Chodov s.r.o., Kaprova 42/14, 110 00, Prague 1, ID: 108 34 249, (hereinafter referred to as the "administrator"), that in accordance with Regulation No. 679/ 2016 on the protection of personal data of natural persons (hereinafter referred to as "GDPR") processed the following personal data of mine:
2. These personal data must be processed for the purpose of facilitating the member's automated access to the premises of the fitness centre and also for the purpose of preventing the unauthorized entry of third parties into these premises. The data will be processed by the administrator for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose, i.e. only for the duration of the granting of this consent to the processing of fingerprints, or Your likeness.
3. With my signature below, I give my express consent to the above processing. At the same time, I am aware that this consent can be withdrawn at any time. The member will not be sanctioned in any way for refusing or revoking consent, nor will he suffer any harm as a result of his actions.
4. The processing of personal data (fingerprints and likeness) is carried out by the Administrator, but the processing of fingerprints for the administrator is provided by the software administrator, the company: Magicline GMBH.
5. The processing of personal data (fingerprints and likeness) of the member is done for the purpose of allowing the member to enter the fitness studio. The member will receive (provided this consent is granted) an access medium (membership wristband) that will allow him to enter the studio. The member must have the access medium with him (provided this consent is granted), otherwise the studio may deny the member entry to the studio or may deny him the use of the reserved additional services, if the member cannot prove himself in another way (by means of personal identification with a photo), and if the existence of a valid membership cannot be demonstrated. In the sense of allowing only its members to enter the fitness studio, i.e. in the sense of proving that a specific person is really a member of the studio, members are also required to prove themselves with their fingerprints and their likeness when entering the fitness studio. The studio is entitled to process and store the fingerprints taken in this way and the photo taken of the member's likeness only and only for the purpose of a specific person proving their membership.
6. The member hereby declares that he is aware of the possibility of not giving this consent, or subsequently revoke this consent. In case of non-award, or withdrawal of consent, the member will be required, in order to verify his identity, to present an identification document with a photo every time he enters the fitness centre.
7. After giving this consent, the member is ready to have his fingerprints taken and a photo taken of his likeness.
8. You can find more information about the processing of personal data in our General Terms and Conditions, which you received when you signed the Membership Agreement, or you can also find them at: www.cleverfitchodov.cz .
9. According to the GDPR, the member has the right to:
10. The member acknowledges that in the signature section below, with his signature, he gives the administrator his consent to the processing of fingerprints and likeness. The member is also aware of the possibility of not granting or subsequently revoking the consent in question, for which he is not subject to any penalty. At the same time, the member must understand the possibility of granting consent to the processing of only one of the personal data listed below, i.e. either only for fingerprints or only for a portrait.
I hereby consent to the administrator processing my personal data, i.e. fingerprints:
on: ______________ signature of member: _______________
I hereby agree for the administrator to process my personal data, i.e. likeness (i.e. photo capturing the facial part, the so-called profile photo):
on: ______________ signature of member: _______________